Getting Started...what to expect
- At your request, we arrange an initial fact finding meeting with you at your convenience to clearly understand your personal financial situation and discuss the suitability of CastleBay’s services.
- After one or more meetings as required, should you decide to proceed with CastleBay, a client agreement is signed and we will kindly ask for a reasonable fee advance. We will also provide you with data gathering documentation to commence the service.
- If a one-time service is requested, we will request applicable information from you along with personal data, and then proceed to develop a report regarding the service you have selected.
- If you engage CastleBay for ongoing services, we will conduct a detailed analysis of your existing portfolio, your short-term and long-term objectives, and additionally, we will review your income tax, insurance and estate planning situation.
- We will then design and develop a customized diversified investment portfolio strategy using exchange traded funds (ETF) and your existing investments if required.
- In the meantime, we will arrange the opening of accounts for you at our custodian, National Bank Independent Network (NBIN), and then we will coordinate the transfer of your investment holdings, with ongoing communication to you regarding progress.
- Once there is mutual agreement on the investment portfolio strategy, and when the transfer of your investment holdings is complete, we will begin the implementation of your portfolio.
- We will arrange to setup the delivery of regular account statements from our custodian and ensure you receive instructions from NBIN to view your accounts online.
- We will then initiate the quarterly delivery of consolidated portfolio summaries for you from CastleBay.